Fit's Time? Oh My!

haileybrianna

Earning My Ears
Hey y'all!

So coming up shortly (only 32 days!!), I'm going on a trip to WDW with my family and my best friend and her brother. I've been kind of slacking with planning. :( It's my friend and her brothers first time ever going to WDW. He's been to DLR, but she's never been to either. I want to make this trip as special as possible for them. We'll be staying from June 20th - June 27th. We unfortunately won't be able to stay on property, but the hotel we're staying at offers transportation to the parks. We have four day park hopper tickets to leave some space for relaxation. Would it be worth it to go to Universal Parks for one of the empty days?

As for eating, I've only booked at Be Our Guest for lunch and Rainforest Cafe for dinner one night. What places would you suggest to eat at for someone going to WDW for the first time? Also, what things should I make sure we hit throughout the parks? Anything else we should do such as resort hopping? I'll post later introducing the people going on the trip!

Wow - 2 days until you can do your Fp+ reservations! Do you know what you want?

Also, check the shuttle schedule for where you are staying. We stayed at a resort with a shuttle, but only 2 in the morning and 2 later. That was not going to work with our plans!

As for Universal - do you like Harry Potter, thrill rides, 3d rides, water rides? If so, you will probably like it. But, you have to pay extra for express passes there - and the more crowded it is, the more expensive they are!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter