FL Resident 7 day cruise vs land/sea pkg

cinda65

Living La Vida Mickey
Hi everyone,

We have gone on two seven-day cruises and have loved them. I never thought I would want to do less than 7 days. However, after much fear about my weight and not being able to ride the rides, we took our niece and nephew to Disney this summer and I LOVED the rides. I am so looking forward to riding the Tower of Terror again and again!!

So, my question is....

How do the rates of the FL resident rates for the 7 day cruise compare to rates for 3 night land / 4 night cruise rates? Do they offer FL resident rates for the land/sea package?

Thanks a bunch,
Cinda

No!!!!!

Unfortunately, they do not offer FL Res for land and Sea...a friend of mine found out the hard way recently...he booked Land and Sea months ago...I told him I would monitor Allseas.com and let him know when the FL res discount came out for the date of his cruise....when it did, he called TA, who told him it was not applicable for Land and Sea....

My recommendation is to definitely book cruise , taking advantage of FL Res discount, and then booking your land accommodations separately....

It seems that Florida Resident Rates pertain mainly to the 7 day cruises. We've been watching the 3/4 day Wonder sailings to see if they offer any discounts for Florida residents on those sailings and have come up empty-handed so far. :(

If you go to allseas.com under florida residents they list 3,4, and 7 night rates for us.We are leaving tomorrow and with the Fl.rate saved approx $ 900.00 on the 4 day Wonder!

We have also done the 3 and the 4 with the FL. rate. We did a 4 last Sept. and a 3 night in May of 2003.

I just tried going to www.allseas.com (I travel with a friend who is a Florida resident), and found a European based off-shore pipeline company.

I then tried a google search on all seas travel and didn't see anything that looked obvious.

Would someone who has used this company to check Florida resident rates, please check the URL for me?

Thanks,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter