Flame Tree Barbecue Restaurant Review

Love this place - the only place we'll dine while at AK. Tried Tiffins - not a fan, not to mention the outrageous prices/portions/tip ratio. Would rather do CS while at AK, as we truly enjoy it.

Love this place - the only place we'll dine while at AK. Tried Tiffins - not a fan, not to mention the outrageous prices/portions/tip ratio. Would rather do CS while at AK, as we truly enjoy it.
We love the QS at AK. However, I really love Tusker House!

The Fries with Pulled pork & Cheese are a great use of a snack credit tho - we usually get one of these and a portion of onion rings to share.

I appreciate the review. My girlfriend and I were looking to eat there when we visit the park next month. Since it’s our first time there I want to make it as magical as possible so the tip about where to sit and the view really got me excited for our trip. Thanks :)

I appreciate the review. My girlfriend and I were looking to eat there when we visit the park next month. Since it’s our first time there I want to make it as magical as possible so the tip about where to sit and the view really got me excited for our trip. Thanks :)
You are very welcome! I am happy to help!

I really enjoyed this review. DH and I have never eaten here before. We are looking forward to having lunch here on our next trip, Nov-Dec 2018. Can't wait!

Those onion rings are one of the best sleeper sides in all of wdw.
I'm going to ask if they'll sub a side of the o-rings for the two sides that come with the meals. Imo, that would be worth it.

I've not been down to the waterside eating area. Is there one of those sauce/napkin/silverware stations down in that area?

Those onion rings are one of the best sleeper sides in all of wdw.
I'm going to ask if they'll sub a side of the o-rings for the two sides that come with the meals. Imo, that would be worth it.

I've not been down to the waterside eating area. Is there one of those sauce/napkin/silverware stations down in that area?
From my memory, there is!

Flame Tree is our favorite park CS (at the moment...we'll try satu'li Canteen in December). We adore the food, and we are in the heart of N. Carolina BBQ country. The ribs and chicken are on point. I agree about the pulled pork...the flavor is good but it definitely needed the sauce to help the dryness. The seating area is our favorite...peaceful and relaxing. However, no matter how empty the place is (and it usually is when we go), we will score a quiet empty corner only to have a family with 2.5 screaming kids come and park next to us LOL. Usually one kid throwing food while the other screams in terror of the aggressive birds.

Good times!

Flame Tree is our favorite park CS (at the moment...we'll try satu'li Canteen in December). We adore the food, and we are in the heart of N. Carolina BBQ country. The ribs and chicken are on point. I agree about the pulled pork...the flavor is good but it definitely needed the sauce to help the dryness. The seating area is our favorite...peaceful and relaxing. However, no matter how empty the place is (and it usually is when we go), we will score a quiet empty corner only to have a family with 2.5 screaming kids come and park next to us LOL. Usually one kid throwing food while the other screams in terror of the aggressive birds.

Good times!
Oh the memories! Those birds are everywhere. You cannot escape them!

Agree that this is one of the best QS on property. BUT..... your review somewhat minimizes how annoying and aggravating those d*** birds can be. The last time we were there (in September), it was difficult to enjoy our food because we were continually fighting them off. This definitely will have an effect on us selecting this restaurant again even though we enjoy the food. There are other restaurants at DW with aggressive birds (Casey's comes to mind), but nothing on the level of these critters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!