Flame tree or satu’li canteen

We didn't love satu'll. Actually a little disappointing... Next time we will do yak yeti qs. I didn't like that they didn't allow any substitutions and the staff were rude... Could've been off day though for staff...

Of the 2, it will be Flame Tree all the way. Ha. My kids wouldn't touch any of the kids meals there, and honestly, I'm ok with that. I've cycled through all the healthy eating plans over the years, and TBH, if I'm on vacation, I'm eating ribs. Or pizza. I can have grilled meat on quinoa with a weird sauce at home.

I see, texture issues. Yes, got it. :) I was just curious. The food at Satuli really is delicious and fresh. One of the best QS i've had to be honest. I like that you're going to be trying both places. That's what I do too...if i cant decide, I just go to both. :lmao: That way everyone is happy.
:dogdance:
one for lunch and the other for dinner..... :) My Husband is SUPER picky so I'm just going to say you can get meat and rice and hopefully he will be happy with that.

DH and I ate at both last November. We preferred Satuli, but they are both good.
If it is hot weather, the indoor seating would for sure sway me to Satuli.

one for lunch and the other for dinner..... :) My Husband is SUPER picky so I'm just going to say you can get meat and rice and hopefully he will be happy with that.
yes, you can tell them to put the sauce on the side. if he likes potatoes, the potato/sweet potato hash mix is sooo good.

Last edited:

I would eat something light in the morning and do Tusker House for the last breakfast seating available... for “brunch”.

It looks like breakfast ends at 10:55 and lunch begins at 11; we made a 10:35 reservation, I’m assuming that we’ll get that *brunch* experience? Or should I try for even later closer to 11?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter