"Flash player" hijack.

bcla

On our rugged Eastern foothills.....
It's happening a lot, including when I tried posting here. It seems to happen randomly and has some variations.

‘This. Using Safari and get it every 20 seconds or so.

I'm seeing it on other sites too. Looks like something redirecting from embedded Google ads.

As am I but only with Disboards. it does not happen with any other site. I'm on Google Chrome. I have note tried edge.

This happens to me too on my iPad today. I cleared history and cookies and also rebooted. Still showing up.

This had stopped happening for a few months but just started again. I keep getting redirected to a Comcast "you've won" screen.

Seems to be fixed for me as well. No issue this past hour or so.

I just posted about having this same issue. I will go delete my post, but yes I am having this problem. Started yesterday and now again today every time I start reading threads.

It was happening to me today as well. Using Safari on a Mac. Turned my ad blocker, Ghostery, back on and that seems to have fixed it. I don't like to use the blocker, because I know it's kind of unfair to the site, but when the stuff breaks the site, or just ruins the experience, it seems warranted for a while.

I am only seeing it on certain threads (whats new/new thread) on this site so I agree it is likely a hijack from an add.

If tech support is following this thread, it might be helpful for them to know on which threads you are seeing this issue so they can correlate that with the advertising that is posting on those threads so they can block it.

I'm having this issue in Chrome today too, and it just started happening today. I'll leave the tab open for a little while and come back and to a page about Flash Player. It's happened on individual thread pages and also the Forums homepage.

I'm having this issue in Chrome today too, and it just started happening today. I'll leave the tab open for a little while and come back and to a page about Flash Player. It's happened on individual thread pages and also the Forums homepage.
seeing the same thing again also

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter