~Flat Rate Box or Envelope Exchange-SIGN UP!~CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Come, and join us for the flat rate envelope OR box exchange. For this exchange, you will get either a Priority Mail FLAT RATE envelope OR (SMALL) BOX which you can pick up for free at any post office. Fill the envelope or SMALL box up with new items that your pal could use, and enjoy. If you wish, you can tailor the envelope to a certain theme, or just include anything you wish.

This is a $10.00 exchange minimum before postage cost. PLEASE SEAL YOUR ENVELOPES OR BOX, WITH EXTRA TAPE SO THAT THE ENVELOPE/BOX DOES NOT OPEN DURING TRANSIT, AND SO THAT NOTHING GOES MISSING BEFORE ARRIVING TO ITS FINAL DESTINATION.

When mailing out your envelope/box, you will get a free tracking number. Please pm me that number, and I will be tracking all mailings.
Sign ups will be till Thursday 8/6, and names will be out by Friday 8/7. The send by date is Monday 8/17. Please only sign up if you are able to follow through.

This exchange is open to both adults, and kids. If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know so that I know you are not Missing In Action. This exchange is open ONLY to U.S. participants.

To sign up, please pm me the following info.

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
Are you willing to be an ELF if needed-Yes or No-
-For child participants, please list their gender, and age-
Do you have any allergies/dislikes-
Do you have any hobbies/collections-
*Tell your pal a few details about yourself, your likes, ... that might help in selecting items for you.

I havent forgotten!!! Just couldnt get to my desktop from being so busy. Ill try to send my info now using my phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter