Flex Pass Superthread: Disneyland Resort Introduces New Annual Passport that Combines Value and Flexibility

Wow, I just went in to book for Saturday Feb. 29, and I saw that Both Parks were available for This Saturday, 2/22. DL had been booked on Saturday for the last several days. So I immediately booked it, and then when I went back in to book for 2/29, the 2/22 was unavailable. So there really can be literally just a single space available.

CA Adventure has been unavailable to book today. I know that wasn't the case a couple of days ago, and both parks were available. I guess a lot of people still sticking around for today's holiday. FP's for RSR already gone before Noon.

Are all Annual Passports automatically Park Hoppers, or do you pay extra for that feature?
They're all Hoppers. There was a brief period after CA Adventure opened, that they had 2 separate AP's, but that quickly went away, and now all AP's are hoppers.

Edit: I forgot about the Flex.....which I actually have....as Skyegirl mentioned, that does sometimes require a Reservation at both parks to be a true Hopper.

They're all Hoppers. There was a brief period after CA Adventure opened, that they had 2 separate AP's, but that quickly went away, and now all AP's are hoppers.

Edit: I forgot about the Flex.....which I actually have....as Skyegirl mentioned, that does sometimes require a Reservation at both parks to be a true Hopper.
I know what you meant @socaldisneylover, but to clarify for newer users, when the Flex Pass is Reservations Required, it ALWAYS requires reservations for both parks if you want to hop. If it is a Good to Go day, that is always a hopper already.

Anyone know how this weekend is looking? I've got DCA reserved for Saturday and both parks Sunday but I'm taking my mom and she's never been to Galaxy's Edge and I'm hoping to snag at least Disneyland only on Saturday but haven't had any luck 🤬. I've been checking multiple times a day for the last 5 days

I realized that I am still not used to having to make reservations and forgot that I need them for several days next month. I was able to get both parks for the 15th, but only DCA for the 14th. How can I check for an opening for both parks on the 14th? I don't have the calendar option because I have 2 reservations booked. It looks like I'd have to cancel the reservation in order to view other choices.

Also, I'll need reservations for the following weekend. How can I do that on the App after I enter the park on the 14th? I've never figured out how to make reservations from the app.

Also, I'll need reservations for the following weekend. How can I do that on the App after I enter the park on the 14th? I've never figured out how to make reservations from the app.
Some have been able to make a new reservation right away once you use your 1st one, but others have had to wait until midnight of that day to do so. Unfortunately, there does not seem to be any way of knowing in advance.

Go to ‘My Tickets’ and make reservations there.

I checked Mar 14 for DL right now and it’s listed as Unavailable. You can see the Calendars in the AP section of the app.
I have no clue what is so special about that day. It's still several weeks away, and is not a holiday weekend, and the prior Saturday is still showing as available.

I have no clue what is so special about that day. It's still several weeks away, and is not a holiday weekend, and the prior Saturday is still showing as available.
I was thinking maybe Flex guests are waiting a couple of weeks to go in to watch the new parade. 🤷🏻‍♀️

That was fast...Disneyland is already blocked out for Saturday 3/21. Glad I was on it and had my DW grab reservations last night at 9:30pm PST.
Has there been other days that have been blocked out faster?

That was fast...Disneyland is already blocked out for Saturday 3/21. Glad I was on it and had my DW grab reservations last night at 9:30pm PST.
Has there been other days that have been blocked out faster?
I went on that day last year and the park was slammed. Be prepared lol. That's right in the middle of spring break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter