Flight Insurance

Clible

Earning My Ears
Hi,
We are having a discussion in our house over a separate flight and hotel booking.
We are booked to go on Norwegian flights and have a separate Disney resort booking. But we are worried about what happens if:
a) We have paid for our Disney package and Norwegian cancel our flight ,
b) Norwegian delay our flight for 2 days because of "reasons" or
c) We have paid for our Disney package and Norwegian have gone bust. Although they say they have secured financing, we still have a doubt.
I get travel insurance through my work, but they have stated they do not cover airline failure, so if I get insurance I just want to make sure I get the right insurance. If it actually exists.
In the past we have used the big carriers, so we have never been worried about airline failure or there being no plane, but this time the flights were too expensive.
Thanks ever so much in advance

As long as your insurance covers airline failure and you get before you book the flight then you should be OK. Can you pay to add to the insurance you have?

With option 2 they have to offer you a refund if the delay is more than 3 hours I believe by EU law so that should be covered anyway. And I think if 1 happened you would still be covered. Its only 3 that wouldn't be from what I understand but its probably worth checking whether the other options would be covered

Thank you. I have spoken to a couple of insurance companies today and they offer the insurance I need. I have the quotes and now just have to mull over the best one to use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!