Flight Strategy from Midwest to Honolulu

We just flew Chicago to Maui a couple of weeks ago on United, and the movie selection via the United app was decent, but the wifi was horrible. I only made it through one movie on a 9 hour flight because every 10-15 min it stopped working for a few min. It was very frustrating for myself and our teens! Next time we'll know to already have movies on our phones.

We just flew Chicago to Maui a couple of weeks ago on United, and the movie selection via the United app was decent, but the wifi was horrible. I only made it through one movie on a 9 hour flight because every 10-15 min it stopped working for a few min. It was very frustrating for myself and our teens! Next time we'll know to already have movies on our phones.

don't know if it's gotten better but some airlines don't have any wifi over the ocean, especially Alaska.

We flew home HNL to LAX then LAX to ORD yesterday on United, and the wifi was much better! First flight was 2/3 empty, so that probably helped!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!