FLL to Miami

Momo81

Earning My Ears
Has anyone flown into FLL and drove to the Miami port? I'm from California and considering it. The flights are cheaper. Do you think it would be more than an hour drive? I would take a taxi or an Uber.

I did it a couple of years ago. We stayed in a near airport hotel (actually South of the airport) and did an Uber. Very seemless.

There's a website called ride guru. They say a Lyft should run around $37 and Uber around $40. There is a trip report from a year ago the author said her Uber was "around $40". So that's around the ballpark.

sorry I do not remember the exact price, but iloveeyore's sounds about right.

We did this last January and the Uber was $40. It was really easy. We flew in late afternoon, ubered from FLL to a hotel in Miami, then in the am ubered 5 minutes to Port. We are doing the same for our next trip in May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter