Florida senators introduce bill to allow cruise lines to restart

I'm not sure that a 7 hour flight to nowhere is what I'd call a "vacation". I can remember a time when flying was part of the vacation, but with narrower, less padded seats, no leg room, and limited bar/snack/food service, it's not particularly an attractive way to travel anymore.

100%. To me, it’s just the «necessary evil » before the vacation. I know some people really really like flying ... but personally, I go on planes to get somewhere.

I know people who tested positive to this crappy virus and weeks later, their quality of life is still affected. One is dead, one is still out of breath all the time months later and the last one still can’t taste or smell anything. Unfortunaly this virus is like some kind of crappy lottery: may experience nothing... or pretty much anything (loss of smell/taste, intense headaches, heart attack, strokes, pneumonia, name it!) and it may affect your quality of life for months... And I don’t wanna play.

As much as I love and miss cruising, even if they started again, I would not go right now. These senators can do whatever they want ... but I’m gonna wait a little bit, at least until « normal people« start getting the vaccine here in Canada and in the US (where I usually cruise from).

Until then, I’m working hard to make my regular life/routine much nicer so I don’t spend my day obsessing over cruising (I still think about it a lot but it makes the wait a little bot easier).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter