Flower and Garden 2019

Venym

Mouseketeer
Just booked flights and hotel for Flower and Garden 2019. I’be never been solo before so I’m excited. 3/31 - 4/3.

Any idea for the actual dates for 2019? We always seem to just miss it. I couldn't find the actual start date on the website. Still doing the google thing, but no luck yet.

Any idea for the actual dates for 2019? We always seem to just miss it. I couldn't find the actual start date on the website. Still doing the google thing, but no luck yet.

No idea yet. That’s why I choose something in between. Didn’t wanna miss it

I have never been either but the kids have a couple days off the week of the 11th. Grabbed a few nights at the villas at the Boardwalk and hope to combine with our first Wizarding World trio. Haven’t been to WDW since 2010 so I’m excited!

Got my reservation and flight for the third week of March. Went last year solo! This will be my new solo trip in addition to my early december solo trips.

I am vaguely planning on taking my mom and two of my kids-but a solo trip sounds amazing!!

Any idea for the actual dates for 2019? We always seem to just miss it. I couldn't find the actual start date on the website.

I have not seen anything official but if I had to guess, based on the last few years, I would guess it will start on Thursday Feb 28th. But that is just a guess.

I have never been-what are your favorite parts?

DW and I are gardeners so we appreciate all of the flowers and plants. We understand how much work it takes to install and how much care it takes keep things looking good. Of course we know they have an army of workers behind the scenes.

It really transforms Epcot with all of the extra color. The displays around Italy, many large pots filled with flowers and greenery, are very nice. There is always a nice display of orchids added to the greenery next to Mexico. The butterfly garden is always fun. There are plants added along almost all of the paths. We make sure to wander around the whole park.

We are not foodies but have noted that the number of food booths has been increasing the last few years.

Definitely worth a visit!

I have not seen anything official but if I had to guess, based on the last few years, I would guess it will start on Thursday Feb 28th. But that is just a guess.

That is what we are hoping. We always miss it by one day, so this year we extended our stay.

That's awesome! We're going in February so we'll miss F&G (I like seeing all the topiaries), but it's amazing. You'll have an awesome time!

I have never been-what are your favorite parts?

I liked the topiary much more than I expected. (Not a gardener or particularly into plants.)

I really liked the food stalls scattered around World Showcase as well.

And while The Orchestra has nobody that I would really call a major member of ELO, they did a perfectly decent concert that kept me entertained while I waited for Illuminations. I was a huge ELO fan as a kid, to the point where I dragged my mother to see Xanadu; the concert was a pleasant trip down memory lane for me.

I like seeing all the topiaries

I liked the topiary much more than I expected.

Yes! The topiaries! I keep forgetting them. DW really likes the topiaries.

And while The Orchestra has nobody that I would really call a major member of ELO, they did a perfectly decent concert that kept me entertained while I waited for Illuminations.

And of course the Garden Rocks concerts. Last year we enjoyed one of the Starship sessions. We headed north just before the Blood Sweat and Tears appearance. We had seen them before and it was also a good session.

I’m looking forward to the topiaries and some of the food booths. I am still undecided if I should change resorts. Lol

I’m looking forward to the topiaries and some of the food booths. I am still undecided if I should change resorts. Lol

Nothing beats staying at one of the Epcot resorts during one of the festivals. DW and I are partial to the Boardwalk but they are all nice. Being able to just stroll over to Epcot is very special.

F&G dates for 2019 are March 6 - June 3. I'm going May 18-25 for my birthday and, also my first solo trip. Very excited! I'm thinking of doing the Garden Rocks Dining Package. Has anyone every done this? Was it worth it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts