Flower and Garden Festival

PuppyPrincess

Too far from the Golden Dome and the Castle!
Has anyone heard if they will be having the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival and if so, what are the dates?

Do you mean for next year? I don't think that they even know what is going to happen yet. They won't announce anything for it until next year if they do have it.

Yeah Disney isn't going to announce such until they have a better idea. They just within the last couple weeks announced what they are doing for the holidays.

Festivals take time to plan, and with the current situation, it's hard to know if anything will still go ahead in the first half of 2021, or it'll be a write-off. However, I'd like to think things will get better, particularly since the scientists are working hard and under pressure to get a vaccine out sooner, even though realists say that it will take time.

Personally, I think F&G would be easier to do with COVID restrictions than the Arts festival. I love the Arts festival, but with both the food booths and art booths it feels a lot more crowded than F&G.

They should save all that money from these dumb festivals and use towards putting in the original attractions planned for WS. Add in the Germany boat ride build the Mt. Fugi coaster.

Has anyone heard if they will be having the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival and if so, what are the dates?

There are no dates yet, but I'm hopeful they will have it! They had a modified version when they opened again this summer. Maybe they just won't have the musical acts.

Brings the money, people love it...I sure hope so because we are going!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!