Flying from Brisbane to LA via Sydney

lovintheland

Mouseketeer
Hopefully someone here can clear this up for me. We are flying with V and stop at Sydney on the way. On our printout from Flight Centre it mentions the International terminal and the Domestic at Brisbane. On the timetable on V website it says flight leaves Brisbane International. The girl at FC yesterday told DH that we leave Brisbane Domestic and she rang someone to check. Does anyone know which terminal would be correct before I ring them to triple check.:confused3 Would hate to turn up at the wrong one :lmao:

Lovintheland, I assume you are flying Virgin Blue to Sydney, and then transferring to the V Australia flight? In that case you would be flying domestically from brissy to syd, and then transferring to the Sydney Intl terminal. Would double check just to set your mind at ease however.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter