Folding Stroller ?

AnnaE4

Mouseketeer
We have a lightweight folding stroller to take to WDW next week.

I'm pretty sure we have to fold it to take it onto the buses. Do we have to fold it when we go on the monorail or ferry boats?

Denise (4 more days!)

Forthe ferry you do not have to fold it. For the monorail I think it depends on how many are getting on.

You can leave the stroller open on the ferry and the monorail at less crowded times without any problem. When it crowded, though, I always take DS out of the stroller and fold it. It is courteous since it makes more room for guests and the way some people push and shove I'm afraid he'll get trampled, fell on, or tripped over down there in his stroller:(

We need a double sroller and had no problems on the monorail.......people are just wonderful and never asked us to wake our sleeping child to fold it up and make room. I love Disney and the mood it puts everyone in! Try that at home!
Kathy and her boys!
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:
:wave: and one due in June!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter