"Fond Memories"

DCrockett

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen the Disney print by artist Charles Boyer, "Fond Memories"? It's Davy Crockett (Fess Parker) surrounded by Donald and children seeking his autograph. It's a great piece that I think was limited to 500, not sure about that. It was sold at WDW about 6 years ago and I keep kicking myself for not buying it. Once in awhile I search e-bay and other sights but have not come across it. I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me if they have seen it or know where it's available.

Disneyland did a retirement framed pin set in 2000 for Charles and that was one of the 5 pins in the set.
You are right it is an awesome image.. So much of what Charles did was takeoffs of Norman Rockwell with a Disney touch..

Good luck in your search. If I see one I will let you know.

Has anyone seen the Disney print by artist Charles Boyer, "Fond Memories"? It's Davy Crockett (Fess Parker) surrounded by Donald and children seeking his autograph. It's a great piece that I think was limited to 500, not sure about that. It was sold at WDW about 6 years ago and I keep kicking myself for not buying it. Once in awhile I search e-bay and other sights but have not come across it. I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me if they have seen it or know where it's available.
I have one if anyone is interested in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter