Food and Wine... Booths changing around/closing?!

SwirlTheCitrus

Think 🍊 Thoughts!
What's going on?! Islands of the Caribbean is gone since at least yesterday! What do you make of this?

Three booths are waiting in the wings, at least-- Spain and The Alps have their signs up. Maybe they are switching islands of the Caribbean out for a different booth that may have more demand?

Any insight?!

Edit: and yes, it's gone, it's removed from the app as well.

Oh man, that's rough. I would think it's a staffing issue. I don't think that Disney is particularly bringing in a ton of money right now to justify being "fully" staffed, especially in Epcot. Probably closing a few booths to reduce need for staff - No way to know for sure right now though, but that's a theory I've had since they opened. It is probably more expensive to run parks than what they are making right now.

I noticed, while I was there, the food just wasn't that great from the booths this year. I think it was due to lack of people eating from the booths and the food not being refreshed often. So, it doesn't surprise me they would close a booth considering the lack of business around the world showcase. Just my opinion though.

So sad! I love their jerk chicken, was looking forward to it this weekend....Please don’t let them get rid of Brazil or Canada booths!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter