Food at park

leelee30

Earning My Ears
I am planning a trip with me, my husband my 6yr old, and 12 year old. We will be eating at the park for lunch and dinner, for the three day s that we go. Any idea on the prices of the restaurants at the Islands of adventure, universal studios, and city walk? I am on a budget.

typical theme park prices. expect to shell out 10 bucks person, maybe 8 for your children and that is for burgers/chicken fingers, fries and a lg coke.

citywalk is more expensive and depending where you choose to dine. nascar cafe is similiar in both food and price to theme park fare but expect higher prices at the rest of citywalk. id say 75 bucks for a dinner for your faimly(if you order ribs, steak and sea food dishes, much cheaper if you order ham/chicken burgers but im sure you will tire of meats btw bread meals). you can do it cheaper but based on my past expriences that is the average spending at a restaurant for my family.

have a great time!:)

Hi Leelee,
If you are on a budget I would bring food. We brought a small cooler (soft sided) that fit in the bottom of my backpack. I brought tuna salad (in a ziplock bag), peanutbutter and jelly, frozen juice boxes. I set the loaf of bread right on top of the cooler in the backpack and no one said anything. We put the stuff in a locker right to the left of the entrance. When we got hungry we went back and sat on the wall and made our sandwiches. No one said anything and many employees walked by so I guess it was ok. We also brought our own refillable bottles of juice that we later filled with water. They'll even give you a cup of ice. I asked to buy a cup of ice and the guy told me "NO, but you can HAVE a cup of ice!" LOL!!!
We ate at the NASCAR cafe. Over priced and not much variety, the food was OK. Hope this helps. Debbie =:>)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter