Food Delivery...

If there's no satisfactory delivery option, several of the Walmarts in the area have grocery pickup. You just park, and they put it in the trunk for you. It's free, and it's amazing. It's with doing IMO just to save the time spent walking around the store and in the checkout line.
Good option!!

Pulling up this old thread again. (The one linked to on the Budget Board was mine. :) )

We are going to have groceries delivered, and I really prefer Instacart because Publix has more of the specific things I need. However, we will not have a car. How will we get our groceries to our cabin at FW? Will Bell Services take it to the cabin for us? Will we need to pick it up somehow? I really don't want to rent a golf cart. (We have stayed at the Fort many times and have never felt the need for a cart.)

Thanks for any help!

VP

From you signature I am figuring you are in a Cabin so they will be delivered right to the Cabin. You don't even have to be there and they will bring them in an put away anything that needs to be kept cold/frozen in the fridge/freezer.

From you signature I am figuring you are in a Cabin so they will be delivered right to the Cabin. You don't even have to be there and they will bring them in an put away anything that needs to be kept cold/frozen in the fridge/freezer.

Oh, that is fabulous! Day made!

VP

Are you sure they will enter an empty Cabin? We are BCV DVC Owners, which seems similar to me. They will not enter an empty Villa, but rather deliver to Bell Services to be held and then delivered when we are actually in the Villa.

I've heard of groceries being placed directly in a cabin before the occupants arrive on property, Hopefully. They might allow entrance into a cabin before the occupants have arrived to check in. Once you have checked in and are into your visit, I agree that no one (other than Mousekeeping) should have access to your occupied cabin. With all of your family's "stuff" in there, that would be a big no no. But I could see it for that initial delivery before you show up. After you show up, Bell Services is probably the way to go.

Bama Ed

PS - hopefully Jimsig will be along to clarify or someone else can

When we stayed at aoa and our first trip at the fort, the groceries were delivered before the room was ready so bell services held them. We stopped there after we checked in and asked them to deliver the groceries. Last November, we arrived to the fort at 9 pm and the groceries were in the cabin.

We have stayed in the Cabins 3 times now the first two times we ordered from Garden Grocer and this past time from Amazon Prime Now. The first time they were delivered before we arrived and were waiting in the Cabin. The second time GG was running way late, they either called or texted us to let us know, and we were in the Cabin when GG arrived with a CM (bell services I believe) when they were delivered. This past time with Prime Now it was a CM, again bell services I believe, who delivered them there was no phone call and they just showed up and we happened to be in the cabin. There was a knock on the door it took me a couple seconds to get to it and when I opened the door he already had 2 bags in his hand as he stood at the door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter