Food nearest to the fort

Retroecho

circle skirts & pixie dust
Hi friends!
We are heading to the fort in Sunday and super excited. It’ll be my first solo camping trip with my four boys in a while. While we want to do some cooking over the fire, we’d also like to check out restaurants specifically quick services. What are some places we can get to without riding the buses? Boat and walking? I know about the takeout at fort wilderness :)
Thanks everyone!

The boat is only running to Magic Kingdom these days and not the circular WL-CR-FW route. You can transfer to boats there for Grand Florid or Poly for their CS options. Or walk over to Contemp for theirs.

Walking are Fort choices only (Pool Counter service, P&J's).

Bus options remain.

You can take a bus from the Settlement Depot down by the lake to Wilderness Lodge and do the Counter Service there and I would include Geyser Springs in that option (no reservation required but limited menu).

Bus to Disney Springs and we like Earle of Sandwich if it's open for a step above Counter Service.

Hope you have good weather on your trip!

Bama Ed

PS - be prepared for limited options/choices all around

Last edited:
The boat is only running to Magic Kingdom these days and not the circular WL-CR-FW route. You can transfer to boats there for Grand Florid or Poly for their CS options. Or walk over to Contemp for theirs.

Walking are Fort choices only (Pool Counter service, P&J's).

Bus options remain.

You can take a bus from the Settlement Depot down by the lake to Wilderness Lodge and do the Counter Service there and I would include Geyser Springs in that option (no reservation required but limited menu).

Bus to Disney Springs and we like Earle of Sandwich if it's open for a step above Counter Service.

Hope you have good weather on your trip!

Bama Ed

PS - be prepared for limited options/choices all around
Thanks so much!! We know this will definitely be a different trip than our norm for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter