Food & wine news- it’s limited but on!

I don't have a magic band. What would be the safest way to pay for food at the booths?

I don't have a magic band. What would be the safest way to pay for food at the booths?
You can buy a gift card at the festival booths that comes on a wristlet/bracelet and pre-load it. Works well for keeping to a budget as well as touchless payment 😊

The topiaries and flowers are all gone-- looking at aerial views it looks like it is JUST the new Remy topiary. 😒
I really hope that's wrong. I was looking forward to seeing the topiaries in October as we missed them in April. The topiaries are a huge part of Flower and garden and are just amazing to see all of them.

Besides the gift card route mentioned above, you can also pay using your phone via NFC (ie, using Apple pay or similar). The booths also take credit cards and cash. They have all the same payment options you'd find at any of the gift shops or other stores in the park.

I really hope that's wrong. I was looking forward to seeing the topiaries in October as we missed them in April. The topiaries are a huge part of Flower and garden and are just amazing to see all of them.
No topiaries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts