Foot wear

CAL2

DIS Veteran
Hi, need help, I've always worn scetchers to the parks and they have never hurt my feet. Bought myself a new pair and have been wearing them and they hurt my pinky toe. I think i need a back up flip flop type of shoes in case i cant break these in before we go. What would you recomend :flower:

I like Adidas Torsion, really light and the Ortholite sole is great. I sprained my ankle last week and they are likely the reason I can still get around!

I wear Birkenstock’s, you need to wear them in bit they’re really comfortable x

Still not got any and only 3 weeks to go. Seen a few i like the look, ONeil and Rocket Dog they look comfortable so think I'll take a chance and order .

Still not got any and only 3 weeks to go. Seen a few i like the look, ONeil and Rocket Dog they look comfortable so think I'll take a chance and order .

I always wear Animal flip flops-they have the soft material/foam between the toes- can't wear the other type as always seem to rub!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter