FOP Fastpass and standby line split

floydfamily4

DIS Veteran
Hi. I watched a video of rope drop at FOP and I couldn't figure out what a person would do if they had a fastpass but there are so many standby people in the line. Does the fastpass entrance start at the beginning of the que? Does anyone have pictures? I'm so confused.:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3

There is a marked entrance for those who have a Fast Pass. It will make sense when you are there. You'll scan your MB and enter the line.

ETA - there are photos in the first post of the Everything Pandora thread

Hi. I watched a video of rope drop at FOP and I couldn't figure out what a person would do if they had a fastpass but there are so many standby people in the line. Does the fastpass entrance start at the beginning of the que? Does anyone have pictures? I'm so confused.:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3
The fastpass entrance is separate from the standby entrance

The FP entrance is "up the hill" from Satu'il and the exit ride shop, so if you get to either of these, turn around and look just up the hill and you should see it.

Also, if the standby line is so long it goes along the walkway back to Africa, they will station CMs along the queue entrance to control traffic and ensure people using FPs can get to the FP entrance (ie, holding back some standby people to maintain a physical gap).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter