For all of you in the know, GAC & EMH (evenings)??

Daydreamer64

DIS Veteran
OK- hopefully we will have a GAC again for our trip this June :flower: . When we did "e-nights" , the fast pass lines were closed and we waited in the normal lines which, at that time, weren't too long. We did fine. Our GAC usually allows a different entrance but didn't work on the e-nights.

I am reading about lots of unhappy people using the EMH at night saying that the lines were terrible and long. That being said, with the new EMH's of late night 3 hours openings past reg. closing times, are the fast pass lines open? Can we use FP lines as our regular alternate lines for EMH as we do in the daytime?

TIA- this information may make a difference to us if we decide to stay or go back to POR early. :wave:

OK you guys- someone must have been to EMH at night and used or tried to use their GAC by now?? :confused3 Help me out so that I know how to plan- if we can't use our GAC during the extended hours then we will retire early :hourglass .
TIA

we used it at MK last November during EMH. At some rides, the CM still lifted the rope to the fastpass entrance- on thoers, we just used the exit.
Have FUn!

Thanks for the information :grouphug: . I appreciate it. Knowing what to expect does make the trip run so much smoother. We're getting more and more excited as our trip gets closer. :banana: :moped:

Last week I used my GAC during EMH (in the evenings) at the MK & at the Studios. I was pleasantly surprised to see the fastpass lines being utilized. It worked quite well for me & my group. In the past when we went to enights, the fastpass lines were not being used. Keep in mind that last week half of the Northeast was at WDW, so it was crowded! Have fun!

Thanks for all the reassurances you guys! :grouphug: I'm so excited to be able to go to WDW again as family- added to that, I just found out that we are having another baby who's due around 12/26/05 so we really need to have this vacation before our lives get turned upside down again! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter