For Rent: 119+ Aulani points, $16.50pp, valid until Aug 31 2021 ANY RESORT or AULANI with home advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.

standardgirl

believing in magic
Long time DVC member and renter with 119 Aulani points valid for stays between September 1, 2020 and August 31, 2021. I can add in up to 20 additional points if needed. Cost per point is $16.50 plus 2.9% Paypal fee. I'm happy to verify my identity (work for a large corporate).

Home resort booking advantage for Aulani - can book Aulani up to 11 months in advance.
Points can also be used at any other DVC resorts for stays taking place within 7 months from the booking date.

Last edited:

Hello! Looking to book Oct 26-Nov 7th 150 points AK studio (pretty sure it's available). Would you be able to round up the extra point difference? I am ready to book asap.

Hello! Looking to book Oct 26-Nov 7th 150 points AK studio (pretty sure it's available). Would you be able to round up the extra point difference? I am ready to book asap.

Hi sugliac - I just checked and a studio is indeed available in Jumbo House. See screen shot below. Please send me a PM if you're ready to book :)

2020-08-26_15-36-32.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter