CLOSED....For Rent: 160 BLT points @ $14/pt - use by 1/31/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

DadDVC

Earning My Ears
Unfortunately we had to cancel our trip planned for this October and I am looking to rent my points that will expire in February 2021. I can also borrow about 100 points from next year if needed.

PM or post on what you are looking for.

Looking forward to helping you book your next Disney trip! :)

Hi There,
Would you be able to check availability for Jan 24, 2021- Jan 29, 2021? For a Studio, any location. Thanks so much!!

NeeseyL: Saratoga Springs, Boardwalk Villas, and Old Key West have full availability for all nights. All other resorts have availability ranging from one to four nights.

Please let me know if I can help you with any more requests. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Thank you so much for your quick response! I will run it past the husband and see if I can get him on board!!

Hi JenG, unfortunately these are banked points so from my understanding, they cannot be transferred. Assuming you are trying to use more points for a longer reservation, I would be happy to try to coordinate these points with you.

I need 177 for a particular reservation. Do you have extra points? If there is no transfer, I’ll have to split the reservation and use my points for half and acquire 177 for the other half ....

JenG, I could borrow the remaining points to make this request happen. PM me and we can carry on this conversation if you would like. As always I’m happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!