For those curious about my Celebrity Edge experience...

We did a 14-nighter on Celebrity Millennium over the December holidays and had a great time too.

We had a great time in October on our first Celebrity Cruise, on the Eclipse. Service, organization and the ship were top notch.
Main dining room food could have been a hair better. Not bad, just could have been better.
And Lord, they need to stop the HARD sell on the extra cost dining. Halfway through the cruise they were sending staff from table to table offering half off the cost. Folks.....at least on our cruise.....were not buying the extra cost dining.

Thanks for taking the time to write it. Great read.
I'll also be turning 50 in the summer of 2021 (June)..
Cheers.

We had a great time in October on our first Celebrity Cruise, on the Eclipse. Service, organization and the ship were top notch.
Main dining room food could have been a hair better. Not bad, just could have been better.
And Lord, they need to stop the HARD sell on the extra cost dining. Halfway through the cruise they were sending staff from table to table offering half off the cost. Folks.....at least on our cruise.....were not buying the extra cost dining.

They were hanging out outside the Ocean View asking. I stopped to check about the Rooftop Grill or Steakhouse but they were either gone or only had 9:30pm which is absurd. Eden had a few slightly earlier times but I already had that one. The only one that was wide open was Raw on 5 - and just NO. Disgusting IMHO.

I hope they have single rooms on the new DCL ships. It would be nice to think I could take my mom and not have to share a room (thus giving up the big bed).

Agreed. Though seeing the new price quotes, I am not holding my breath they will be reasonable if they do. I could sail the top suite on Apex for around what a cabin is going for on a lot of those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter