"for those who have to work..."

in2disny

Mouseketeer
Hey, I also have to work on Sat. The first (and all days) that the pins are going to be released. First I thought...send the hubby....but as those of you know who were at the meet...that won't work.

Then I was the the DS shopping and complaining that I always have to work when they released pins and one of the managers filled me in on a little secret.....

Do you want to know what she said?????????????

If you ask nicely I might tell....but a hint is that it has to do with a phone call!!

Connie

Yep!!! it is true...just a phone call after the store opens, and you can purchase the pins over the phone
Got it right from the Mouse's mouth...just left our local DS and she slipped me that information, after
we told her about having to be at Animal Kingdom for the Pin Parade, and trying to figure how to make it
to the DS....

SSSSSHHH!!!!! you didn't hear it from me, but all you have to do is phone in after 10:00 am, and order them

Watch, now no one will show up, but they will have tons of phone orders....

Good Luck, and happy pin hunting...

Donna

I asked the Store Manager at one of my local Disney Stores & she specifically said they will sell pins first to guests in the store rather than guests on the phone.

Well looks like a test drive is coming up... :smooth: :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter