Forgive me; stupid question

mkpat

Watcha Dooin???
What exactly is "concierge"? What do they do for you? Is it worth getting? Please help me with some information...

Staying "concierge" level gives you access to a special Concierge Lounge area where they serve free drinks, appetizers, continental breakfasts, etc. You also have access to the concierge staff to assist you in getting ADRs, tickets, or whatever else you may need. Many folks substitute the free food offerings for actual meals.

I've never seen the value in it, but many others swear by it. I guess it's a personal decision as to whether the services provided are "worth" the extra cost.

Good luck!

If you are talking specifically about AKV concierge, then you will also to be able to participate in the Sunset safari, subject to your getting a ressie, of course.

And as a Disney concierge guest, you will be able to participate in the Sunrise safari, subject again to getting that reservation.

If you are talking specifically about AKV concierge, then you will also to be able to participate in the Sunset safari, subject to your getting a ressie, of course.

And as a Disney concierge guest, you will be able to participate in the Sunrise safari, subject again to getting that reservation.

I just want the safari!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter