Former Cast member now traveler

Shoevg

Past Cast & Crew Member
Hi everyone out there. I am a former cast member now living in the real world and just doing some traveling now. I worked in the parks and on the cruise ship for many years. So I can offer inside scoops wherever possible. Look forward to talking to everyone.

:earboy2:

Shoevg said:
Hi everyone out there. I am a former cast member now living in the real world and just doing some traveling now. I worked in the parks and on the cruise ship for many years. So I can offer inside scoops wherever possible. Look forward to talking to everyone.

:earboy2:
Welcome!Looking foward to your expertise :wave2:

Welcome!!! Can't wait to hear some of your insight :goodvibes

Your insights will be most welcome. Be sure to stop by the cruise board to say hi (that is, of course, if you are prepared to be bombarded...)

Hi, it is great to have an insider to ask questions. I cant believe no one has bombarded you. My biggest concern is how to get a discount, can the CM at reservation give you one if you beg them enough, haa haa. Any advice on eating, do you think it is worth it to get the dining package?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter