Fort Wilderness Security?

kimmypar

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

Just wondering if the Fort Wildnerness trails are patrolled and if it is safe to walk/jog by myself. I know most of WDW is patrolled with cameras and I do see Security occasionally but Fort Wilderness just seems so vast. I just love the peace and quiet of this area!

Kim

When we stayed there last year my husband and I would take turns jogging in the early morning (around 5:30) as our son was still asleep at this time. I jogged from our cabin in the 2100 loop to the marina and back; it was a really nice run.

Of the 30 or so times I've jogged on that trail, I've seen security patrols a dozen or more times. I think its pretty well patroled.

They patrol fairly often, even in the middle of the night. Of course as with anywhere, common sense and prudence are advised, but as far as personal safety, there's no need for concern.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter