Forum Archives...?

PandyPaws

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Alex...or anyone else who knows.... how do you get to the "forum archives' and to all the photo threads that have been moved out of my DIS MEET photos link thread..? Has the moving of old threads been completed? :confused:

I can get to them by playing with the Jump to a Forum thing, but not easy to get to at all and not straightforward at all.

However, I cannot find things very well with them and threads that were done in HTML do not show up right (all you see is HTML codes). So if you are looking for picture threads, many won't show up.

thanks, Elaine. Now, any idea where in those 2026 pages the community board and DIS con Board threads are ??? :eek:

Are all the pic. threads gone Pandy? I clicked on some and just got red x's.

Thank you - I thought I had them bookmarked also and then I couldnt find them!!!!!!!

I haven't checked them all, kejoda....looks like older ones (2001 and older) from the DIS meet thread and all of the DIS CON 1 thread are lost in the archives. I could re-link them if I ever found them but I'm afraid it would take an eternity :(

that it would Donna. I hope they show up for everyone though.

You can get to the archives by going here.

archives

The archives system was a beta hack to the boards. The only other choice we had was to dump the threads completely as the boards had grown too large. Once we see how the new database runs we MAY even be able to bring them back. In the meantime if you want a specific thread brought back give me the archiveid, you will find it located in the browser's address area, it's the last part of the URL and I will see what I can do as I can bring them back individually.

Just want to make sure everyone saw this as some other people have asked me about the archives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter