FOT Extra plusses??

mom42860

<font color=FF99FF>I am still invisible<br><font c
Anyone know if FO is still doing the extra plusses w/ the 5 day park hopper plus? I heard it was until the end of Sept. and was going to order my passes today.

Hi mom!

Everything that I have read says that FOT's "Bonus Tickets" will be available through the 30th of Sept. But you could send them an e-mail just to double check. I am sure that they will let you know...
Good Luck! :)

Please post when you find out the answer. I too am interested to know. Does anyone know if they will ship to Canada?

I just got an email from them this am and ordered my tickets about 10 minutes ago!

Florida Orlando Tickets, tickets at a reduced rate, if you do a search on them on the forum boards you will find lots of good info. from past posts.

FYI - I ordered the 5 day + 4 Bonus last Saturday (9/1) during the Labor Day weekend. I ordered 3 adults and 1 child. I received them on TUESDAY 9/4 via US Priority Mail!!!

Everything was kosher on the back, "5-day Park Hopper w/ Four Bonus". The dates on the tickets were very recent, 8/28/01, no chance on being used tickets.

I recommend this deal while it lasts. The price is as good as DC with TWO extra days for Water Parks !

My two cents, Steve

Coming back in to add a link to their site, very secure through Yahoo when you purchase.

www.floridaorlandotickets.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter