FoTLK first showing?

Isabelle12345

DIS Veteran
We will be at ak next Monday on a EMH 8AM opening. We are planning on Rd safari, then we have a FP for Mickey and Minnie which we plan on hitting at 9AM, then line up for the Timon and Rafiki M&G which starts at 9:30
We don’t have a FP for FoTLK but would like to see the first show (10:00); what time should we get there if we plan on being standby? Will we get in if we get there 5-10 min early? (Do these show usually fill in first thing in the morning?)
Thanks!

Last edited:
We will be at ak next Monday on a EMH 8AM opening. We are planning on Rd safari, then we have a FP for Mickey and Minnie which we plan on hitting at 9AM, then line up for the Timon and Rafiki M&G which starts at 9:30
We don’t have a FP for FoTLK but would like to see the first show (10:00);
1. what time should we get there if we plan on being standby?
2. Will we get in if we get there 5-10 min early?
3. (Do thèse show usually fill in first thing in the morning?)
Thanks!
1. 9:45.
2. Likely, OK. (As always, earlier will be "safer.")
3. Varies with overall guest level.

Last edited:
We don’t have a FP for FoTLK but would like to see the first show (10:00); what time should we get there if we plan on being standby? Will we get in if we get there 5-10 min early? (Do these show usually fill in first thing in the morning?)
Thanks!
Where are you seeing that the first show is 10am? On wdw website it says 11am. I’m asking b/c I was hoping for an earlier show & it still says 11. I think the first show will be more crowded without FP if it’s at 11.

Where are you seeing that the first show is 10am? On wdw website it says 11am. I’m asking b/c I was hoping for an earlier show & it still says 11. I think the first show will be more crowded without FP if it’s at 11.
It looks like just Monday

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200220-114346_Disney World.jpg
    Screenshot_20200220-114346_Disney World.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!