Four Seasons La Hiki weekend brunch buffet

It's on our list to try! Some of the pictures look really good, especially if you like seafood.

Have reservations for this Sunday, not sure if I can justify the $79 price after having a similar buffet experience locally in LA for $30. Agree pictures of grilled lobsters looked delicious.

Have reservations for this Sunday, not sure if I can justify the $79 price after having a similar buffet experience locally in LA for $30. Agree pictures of grilled lobsters looked delicious.
Please let us know how it goes! Enjoy!!

I tried to make reservation while I was out there at Aulani / Marriott Ko Olina last year Dec, but they only had like 2:30pm or something like that left for late afternoon, so we decided to skipped it. I really wished we could have tried, so if you really are interested, you should try to reserve earlier or you probably aren't getting in, at least not at a good time. I know this doesn't help you since I haven't tried it, but I really wanted to, so yeah, if you do try, please let us know. It's on the to do list for when I visit Oahu again.

I tried to make reservation while I was out there at Aulani / Marriott Ko Olina last year Dec, but they only had like 2:30pm or something like that left for late afternoon, so we decided to skipped it. I really wished we could have tried, so if you really are interested, you should try to reserve earlier or you probably aren't getting in, at least not at a good time. I know this doesn't help you since I haven't tried it, but I really wanted to, so yeah, if you do try, please let us know. It's on the to do list for when I visit Oahu again.
I have a reservation for next month @ 11am - Thanks for the tip! I will definitely report back afterwards.

Its hard to compare Hawaii prices to mainland US. The price for the 4S brunch isn't out of line though. Our choice for the absolute best Sunday Brunch goes to the Orchid Room at the Halekulani Hotel. We liked it so much we went back the following week when we were there last year.

My daughter and I went a couple of years ago and loved it. The food was high quality with a lot of higher end items. Lamb chops, filet, prime rib, sushi made to order, amazingly fresh fruits, etc. We are planning on going again for our trip this year. Looking at trying the Orchid Room brunch also.

Are there kids' prices? There's no way my 3 year old would get $79 value out of a seafood buffet. Also, is it an appropriate environment for a kid? I don't want to bother people who are trying to enjoy a high-end brunch.

Are there kids' prices? There's no way my 3 year old would get $79 value out of a seafood buffet. Also, is it an appropriate environment for a kid? I don't want to bother people who are trying to enjoy a high-end brunch.

Yes, website says $35 for keiki 5-12, and $15 for keiki 0-4. It is a high end buffet but in a more casual setting. It is an open air restaurant and some of the seating is outside. We did see a couple of kids but they were very well behaved that you did not notice them.

We actually checked out of the FS earlier today. We didn’t have the weekend brunch but had the regular La Hiki breakfast buffet every morning. It was very nice and low key. As stated above, it is open air and casual. We don’t have children but the staff was great, and I am sure could accommodate your family. There were a lot of young families actually.

For our purposes the regular buffet was more than enough but I am sure they do a nice job with the brunch.

We actually checked out of the FS earlier today. We didn’t have the weekend brunch but had the regular La Hiki breakfast buffet every morning. It was very nice and low key. As stated above, it is open air and casual. We don’t have children but the staff was great, and I am sure could accommodate your family. There were a lot of young families actually.

For our purposes the regular buffet was more than enough but I am sure they do a nice job with the brunch.

Did you have Makahiki as well? Which do you prefer for breakfast buffet?

Did the brunch in December 2017. Fabulous. So many good things to sample and try. It has everything -- meat (grilled to order) and seafood (poke and everything) stations, hawaiian, japanese, breakfast, fruit, desserts and I'm probably only recalling half. The options never ended. Think food coma.

Its over the top for a Sunday brunch! Our meal of the day. Highly recommend. Will be doing again in June 2020!

Did the brunch in December 2017. Fabulous. So many good things to sample and try. It has everything -- meat (grilled to order) and seafood (poke and everything) stations, hawaiian, japanese, breakfast, fruit, desserts and I'm probably only recalling half. The options never ended. Think food coma.

Its over the top for a Sunday brunch! Our meal of the day. Highly recommend. Will be doing again in June 2020!
Thanks!!! Sounds great - can't wait!!

Hey there Gumbydom -

We didn’t eat at Makahiki since we don’t usually do character dining if not traveling with extended family. But, we walked through to check it out.

The atmosphere of the two can’t be compared. Makahiki would be a fun, one-time event for us whereas La Hiki is just a nice, subdued and relaxed breakfast. No music, no participation, just time to talk about the food or to make plans for the day. Remember that I am speaking only to the regular breakfast and not the special weekend brunch.

The food at the FS buffet was quite good, and, in our opinion, nice value. A selection of international and local options were included each day. Note that they also have al la carte menu options which seemed quite popular.

Hey there Gumbydom -

We didn’t eat at Makahiki since we don’t usually do character dining if not traveling with extended family. But, we walked through to check it out.

The atmosphere of the two can’t be compared. Makahiki would be a fun, one-time event for us whereas La Hiki is just a nice, subdued and relaxed breakfast. No music, no participation, just time to talk about the food or to make plans for the day. Remember that I am speaking only to the regular breakfast and not the special weekend brunch.

The food at the FS buffet was quite good, and, in our opinion, nice value. A selection of international and local options were included each day. Note that they also have al la carte menu options which seemed quite popular.
Do you recall what the cost was for the regular breakfast buffet? Makahiki doesn't really appeal to us, but this seems to fit the bill.

I believe it was 45ish. Our tab was always 94 for the two of us but I am not sure where the break was for tax. I am also afraid that I don’t know the price for the elevated weekend brunch. Sorry. We will try to catch that next time!

If you enjoy seafood, this is a great buffet! As a Hawaii resident, I know prices here are much higher than other places in the US, but just for the lobster tails, it can be worth it. My family always focuses on the seafood offerings: grilled lobster tail, fresh sashimi, shrimp cocktail & oysters on the half shell. Their desserts aren't all that great & while I really love lox & bagels for breakfast, they're just fillers, so to get the most for what you're paying, I'd advise sticking to the seafood.

11:00am - 2:30pm (Last seating at 2:00pm)

Adults $79

Keiki (5-12) $35

Keiki (0-4) $15

This is the pricing info on the brunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!