Four Seasons lately?

Mango7100

DIS Veteran
Anyone stayed at the Four Seasons lately? How is it as far as compliance with safety protocols, crowding in pools, etc?

Anyone stayed at the Four Seasons lately? How is it as far as compliance with safety protocols, crowding in pools, etc?
We stayed at Four Seasons for four nights in mid-July. Safety standards exceeded even Disney resorts (we also stayed at the Poly). They had a thermal imaging temperature check set up at every resort entrance, so that someone monitored your temperature as you entered (even coming back in from the pool), but you didn't have to stop for it.

All staff were masked, and guests had to wear masks in public areas, except the pool areas.

The pools were not crowded. Loungers were spaced apart, and of course at Four Seasons they set you up with your own lounger, etc. Those hanging wicker lounger things (don't know what they're called) were closed for safety reasons, but there are only a few of those, anyway, so it was no issue.

The family pool hot tub was closed for safety reasons (I guess it normally gets crowded), but the adult pool hot tub was open & I was always the only person in it.

Housekeeping & turndown service was still daily, room service was still offered, and car parking was still valet-only.

The restaurants were all open, with spaced out seating. Ravello's Disney character breakfast still went on, with guests waving to the characters trom a seated distance rather than hugging them.

Last edited:
We stayed at Four Seasons for four nights in mid-July. Safety standards exceeded even Disney resorts (we also stayed at the Poly). They had a thermal imaging temperature check set up at every resort entrance, so that someone monitored your temperature as you entered (even coming back in from the pool), but you didn't have to stop for it.

All staff were masked, and guests had to wear masks in public areas, except the pool areas.

The pools were not crowded. Loungers were spaced apart, and of course at Four Seasons they set you up with your own lounger, etc. Those hanging wicker lounger things (don't know what they're called) were closed for safety reasons, but there are only a few of those, anyway, so it was no issue.

The family pool hot tub was closed for safety reasons (I guess it normally gets crowded), but the adult pool hot tub was open & I was always the only person in it.

Housekeeping & turndown service was still daily, room service was still offered, and car parking was still valet-only.

The restaurants were all open, with spaced out seating. Ravello's Disney character breakfast still went on, with guests waving to the characters trom a seated distance rather than hugging them.
Thank you! we are considering doing a 4 night stay there and not even go to the parks. I was interested in how the pool was—I know their pools are huge but was hoping to hear there was plenty of space so yay! Also I think all their restaurants have outdoor seating, and we are wanting outdoor only eating at this point.

Do you have kids with you? How were the kids activities? Are they still giving a scavenger hunt/ treasure map out to kids? My daughter would love that—her favorite part of AK is getting the explorer badges around the park!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter