Thirteenth Official Disboards Meet in Kansas City! *INFO COMING SOON*

AMusicLifeForMe

DIS Veteran
Thirteenth Official Disboards Meet in Kansas City!!! *INFO COMING SOON*

Hi everyone. For those of us in the KC area, we are looking into meeting for the thirteenth time in the past several months. For those of you that did not join us for any of our previous meets, you are more than welcome to join in on these next events! If anyone has any recommendations on where we can meet or different activities in the KC area, please let me know.

Date:
Time:

Last edited:

@disneychik21 @Mackenzie Click-Mickelson @pooh'smate @KC Mouse @KCmike @RockChalkMicky @KCbee28 @LISAMWDW

Hi everyone. I am just checking to make sure if any of you are currently planning to come Saturday, or if any plans have changed? I'm not sure if all of you noticed that we switched threads or not to this one.

I am also going to let you know that I won't be making it to the Cars 3 event in Downtown on the 24th. I had something come up that day, but I hope several of you will be able to check it out.

Won't be able to make Cheddars but I will try to remember to go to Union Station for the Cars 3 event. How did you find out about that?

@disneychik21 @Mackenzie Click-Mickelson @pooh'smate @KC Mouse @KCmike @RockChalkMicky @KCbee28 @LISAMWDW

Hi everyone. I am just checking to make sure if any of you are currently planning to come Saturday, or if any plans have changed? I'm not sure if all of you noticed that we switched threads or not to this one.

I am also going to let you know that I won't be making it to the Cars 3 event in Downtown on the 24th. I had something come up that day, but I hope several of you will be able to check it out.
Husband and I should still be on for Saturday :)

Hi guys! I disappeared for a while, my graduate classes seem to have taken over my life....but I'm back! Looking forward to another meet soon! I am headed to the World on June 26 and I am so excited!

For those of you with kids, the cultural house is doing a music of moana day camp at the end of the month and in July!

MY nieces did the frozen one a few years ago and it was really cute -- they had a ton of fun.

*SHORT NOTICE*

Third Official Disboards Meet in Kansas City!!!

Hi everyone. For those of us in the KC area, we are looking into meeting for the third time in the past several months. For those of you that did not join us for the first or second meet, you are more than welcome to join in on this next event!

Date: August 5, 2017 (Saturday)
Address: 11723 Roe Ave, Leawood, KS 66211
Time: 12 p.m.

This meet does NOT include food. If you would like to purchase food, please expect to pay about $10-$15 a person. Some items might cost more than that.

Please reply to this thread if you are planning on going.

I hope to see everyone at our next meet!

Hello! I'm going to say I'm a big maybe to this get-together. For father's day, I bought DH an opportunity to drive 10 laps in a sprint car on a dirt track, and that is scheduled for 8/5 at 8am at Lakeside Speedway. I really don't know how long to expect it to last. I would love the opportunity to meet up, though!

Hello! I'm going to say I'm a big maybe to this get-together. For father's day, I bought DH an opportunity to drive 10 laps in a sprint car on a dirt track, and that is scheduled for 8/5 at 8am at Lakeside Speedway. I really don't know how long to expect it to last. I would love the opportunity to meet up, though!

It would be great to meet you. If you aren't able to make it, I'm sure we will do another meet in the future. Just let me know if you are able to make it beforehand if possible so I know to expect you.

My husband and I are in :)

Looking forward to seeing you again! :)

I would love to go but dh has to work a 12 hour shift that day so we can't make it.

It would be great to meet you. If you aren't able to make it, I'm sure we will do another meet in the future. Just let me know if you are able to make it beforehand if possible so I know to expect you.

And just like that, things change. Our good friends are coming in town and staying with us next weekend, so I won't be able to make it after all. I will keep watch for future ones though!

I would love to go but dh has to work a 12 hour shift that day so we can't make it.

And just like that, things change. Our good friends are coming in town and staying with us next weekend, so I won't be able to make it after all. I will keep watch for future ones though!

Sorry you won't be able to make it. Hopefully we will see you at the next one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!