FP weirdness for March at DHS

Hey all — fellow marcher (but end of the month) — I’ve been following this thread since the debacle bc I was hoping they’d open up late March then too!! Anyway, now late March hours are extended to an 8am opening. They loaded TSMM last night — and I would imagine the rest slowly over the next few days. Do you all recall when you hours changed how many days it was for MMRR to be loaded? Trying to time it right to move up my evening FP to sometime in the afternoon 🤞

MMRR did get loaded but it was for the 9:30 time slot (instead of 10:30 originally). I believe it was pretty soon after the hours got extended (that evening)

Ok ya'll, we are headed into the time that was impacted by all this weirdness, will people report back how it goes in the mornings at DHS and FP situation? Hope to be going on the 10 and am interested in any noticeable impacts this glitch-pocalypse has.

Ok ya'll, we are headed into the time that was impacted by all this weirdness, will people report back how it goes in the mornings at DHS and FP situation? Hope to be going on the 10 and am interested in any noticeable impacts this glitch-pocalypse has.

Reporting back after attending DHS on March 1st. Using our three any time tier two fastpasses and our three standard fastpasses was a breeze. From early in the day to late in the day the fastpasses went just as quick as normal. I literally went on every single ride and saw a couple shows before EMH started.

Reporting back after attending DHS on March 1st. Using our three any time tier two fastpasses and our three standard fastpasses was a breeze. From early in the day to late in the day the fastpasses went just as quick as normal. I literally went on every single ride and saw a couple shows before EMH started.
How were the crowds before and during EMH?

FYI, I tried anytume FP for rock and roller and it correctly used one for tier 2 and not the anytime that was good for tier 2 + MFSR.
So happy FPing everyone!
Thanks for reporting that they did not use your tier 2 +MFSR when you went on RnR. I hope it uses ours correctly tomorrow.

Shhh...I want lesser crowds

I find it bothersome when people make this joke. Clearly the OP did not want to cancel. I doubt anyone does, but some have family members who have underlying medical issues and aren’t comfortable risking their health. Regardless of their reason, being happy about it seems a little callous to me. Never mind that the number cancelling isn’t going to make a bit of difference in crowd levels.

I have some March weirdness to report. We were at DHS today with an anytime tier 2 + MFSR fp and a regular fp for MFSR at 12:30pm. We walked into the fp line for MFSR at 10:30am and instead of them taking the anytime fp they took the MFSR fp, two hours early. That was fine with us. :)

How were the crowds before and during EMH?

During the day there were a good amount of people, though I imagine there are busier days. Galaxy's Edge was already starting to thin out in late afternoon. During EMH the crowds had lessened and it was quite nice. The longest Disney wait time I saw posted for anything during EMH was an hour.

Just got back and had two days affected by the FP glitches - happily used my Anytime FPs! EMH on Sunday 03/01 was great - I stayed in Toy Story Land and did TSM/AS2 a couple of times and got on Slinky 10 mins before park close and waited 25 mins. My other day was the 4th and apart from the crazy MMRR rope drop crowds I found the park pretty empty, and got Slinky FPs as my 4th and 5th FPs.

The only extra 'weirdness' was that after I used my replacement FP for Tower of Terror it just stayed there... I didn't even notice until I was back at the resort!

The only extra 'weirdness' was that after I used my replacement FP for Tower of Terror it just stayed there... I didn't even notice until I was back at the resort!
That happened with our MFSR fp. Other than that, the multi-experience fps were great because you didn't have to wait an hour between rides.

It was hard to tell if the March glitches changed anything at DHS since the crazy crowds for RofR and the opening of MMRR were the biggest factors when it came to the ride wait times.

I have also noticed no morning Fastpasses have populated for TOT, RnRC, Toy Story Mania or Aliens since the glitch happened, and I have been checking often. Our trip is tomorrow. I am wondering if moring fast passes have popped up for anyone when they were in the parks the past few days?

I have also noticed no morning Fastpasses have populated for TOT, RnRC, Toy Story Mania or Aliens since the glitch happened, and I have been checking often. Our trip is tomorrow. I am wondering if moring fast passes have popped up for anyone when they were in the parks the past few days?

I think the system is holding onto them. After they "corrected" their mistakes, they never re-released any FP for before 12pm for anything at DHS. Even when someone cancels something now, the system just keeps it and doesn't release it to guests. It's a rotten fix for their screw-up to account for all the extra anytime FPs they had to give out.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!