Free breakfast at values

sam_rogers

painting with all the colours of the wind
We are heading off to Orlando in 5 weeks and have the free dining offer. I was just wondering if anyone who has used this offer recently can confirm whether this can be used as a quick service credit for lunch or dinner instead. I know there were similar posts earlier in the year but I don't think I ever saw a definitive answer.

Yes, you can use it for any quick service meal (I asked the same question at the beginning of the year)

Yes, you can use it for any quick service meal (I asked the same question at the beginning of the year)
It may have been your post that I saw :thumbsup2 thank you! I'm not a fan of having a massive breakfast everyday so the credits will be much better utilised later in the day... That and I was hooked on banana bread for breakfast last time we went which just about counts as a snack :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter