Free breakfast credit at Value Resorts 2018

alisonbestford

<font color=990066>Can cope with the dentist after
Just thought I'd post regarding the free breakfast credits as I've seen several threads asking whether the credit can be used for lunch or dinner...........:flower1:
The answer is yes...... I emailed WDW and their reply was:

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney Travel Co. UK.

Upon arrival you will be supplied with the breakfast vouchers for your length of stay. Please note these are not date or time specific, but must be used between time of check in and midnight the night of check out. If you use these vouchers after breakfast hours, they can be used towards another quick service meal (lunch or dinner).

This is fab news for us as we will probably grab coffee and a snack in the room and use our credits in the parks or at Disney Springs pixiedust:

you've just saved me an email :rotfl:we're staying at all star sports with free breakfast later this year but I'm planning on booking breakfast at Kona cafe one morning so wasn't sure if we'd lose the credit. Thanks for sharing :goodvibes:goodvibes

You're welcome :sunny: I'd read so many threads that had differing opinions I decided to stop speculating and go straight to the horses' mouth so to speak.
It's a great bonus to be able to use it like this. We're staying at All Star Music and their breakfast menu, to be honest, didn't look very inspiring. pixiedust: We'll be moving onto an apartment after our 5 nights at WDW so we can grab a quick lunch en route.:yay:

You're welcome :sunny: I'd read so many threads that had differing opinions I decided to stop speculating and go straight to the horses' mouth so to speak.
It's a great bonus to be able to use it like this. We're staying at All Star Music and their breakfast menu, to be honest, didn't look very inspiring. pixiedust: We'll be moving onto an apartment after our 5 nights at WDW so we can grab a quick lunch en route.:yay:
I don't tend to get a big breakfast most days, I think last time I was loving the banana bread or danishes so I can definitely make better use of the credits elsewhere!

I always thought they just added quick service credits to your magic band, didn’t think they gave you vouchers.

I always thought they just added quick service credits to your magic band, didn’t think they gave you vouchers.
We've never used any of the Dining Plans and this will be the first time we've had Magic Bands so we'll see :flower1:
Just excited to know we have the option to use it for a late lunch or something pixiedust:

Just thought I'd post regarding the free breakfast credits as I've seen several threads asking whether the credit can be used for lunch or dinner...........:flower1:
The answer is yes...... I emailed WDW and their reply was:

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney Travel Co. UK.

Upon arrival you will be supplied with the breakfast vouchers for your length of stay. Please note these are not date or time specific, but must be used between time of check in and midnight the night of check out. If you use these vouchers after breakfast hours, they can be used towards another quick service meal (lunch or dinner).

This is fab news for us as we will probably grab coffee and a snack in the room and use our credits in the parks or at Disney Springs pixiedust:

this is great!! i suggest you print it out to have with you just in case you encounter a CM at your resort who is unaware of this.

best to have the email in your hand to show them....

I had this offer last october and it was just QS credits on our MB, not vouchers.

does the voucher have a value?, as the email says you can put the voucher towards lunch or dinner. :flower:

does the voucher have a value?, as the email says you can put the voucher towards lunch or dinner. :flower:

as was mentioned by Meril above, the breakfast credits are put on your magic band - not as 'breakfast' credits but as regular Quick Service (QS) credits.
A QS credit is good for a quick service meal at any time of day - breakfast, lunch, dinner.

when you go up to a quick service location, you can ask what is included in a quick service meal.
In general, a quick service credit covers a main course and a drink.
but a main course can be defined differently, so you have to ask at the location what you're entitled to for a QS credit.

in other words, no it's not a value, it's for a main course and a drink.
Some main courses are more expensive than others.

but again, you have to ask what you're entitled to.
i believe the menus are marked when something qualifies as quick service - but i can't remember. i think so.

as was mentioned by Meril above, the breakfast credits are put on your magic band - not as 'breakfast' credits but as regular Quick Service (QS) credits.
A QS credit is good for a quick service meal at any time of day - breakfast, lunch, dinner.

when you go up to a quick service location, you can ask what is included in a quick service meal.
In general, a quick service credit covers a main course and a drink.
but a main course can be defined differently, so you have to ask at the location what you're entitled to for a QS credit.

in other words, no it's not a value, it's for a main course and a drink.
Some main courses are more expensive than others.

but again, you have to ask what you're entitled to.
i believe the menus are marked when something qualifies as quick service - but i can't remember. i think so.

Got confused as Disney's response to op said they were vouchers.
Cal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!