Free dining bounce back: Is it worth upgrading from QSDP to DDP in this situation

Queen of the WDW Scene

It's only MY opinion, YOU decided to quote it.
Headed to WDW in 2.5 weeks and my sister and I have decided to book the FD BB so for the first time ever we will not have to worry about if/when it will be announced.

So we are trying to decide exactly what to book before we go.

We are thinking December 7-10 2018, staying at POP, 2 day PH, MVMCP (hopefully falling on the 7th), with free QSDP.
Do you think with that short of a trip its worth upgrading to the DDP? Its about $69 per person to do so so not a terrible price jump but we will be arriving in the morning on the 7th and leaving morning/early afternoon on the 10th and wouldn't do a TS on Friday or Monday so We'd probably be eating one TS on Saturday and then 2 on Sunday.

The trip we are goi8ng on in a couple weeks is basically the same timeline. Arriving on September 1st and leaving on September 4th and we have no dining plan at all.
We are planning on snacking around the world at F&W though.

I wouldn't upgrade to DDP. I wouldn't want to be tied down to an ADR if I was only there for 2 full days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter