Free Dining Dates

Pooh's-Honey-Pot

DVC owner since 2020 - VGF, BLT and SSR
Hi all! I’m just starting to plan for next year... presuming they offer free dining, can anyone remember if it usually covers dates in April and May? We usually go in September but fancy a change!

Thank you 😀

Last time we travelled with FD was in late April, and they offered it for this year too, so it's likely.

This year we're mixing it up with a September trip...

some of the easter school holiday is usually excluded but if you can avoid that it shouldnt be a problem

Daughter there now and on upgraded free dining. Free dining from the UK is normally released at the end of April for the upcoming year and dates normally run from January to November, I think, but exclude some of the holiday periods such as Easter. We are planning our next trip for May next year as well so will be keeping an eye on the free dining release.

Indeed they always exclude 2 weeks at Easter.
Cornish Lad, for this year they shortened then end to beginning of October.

We're going to go for Nov 21, and aren't expecting Free Dining to be available. Now they've taken it away from Oct and Nov I can't see it returning, especially with the 50th.

Hi all! I’m just starting to plan for next year... presuming they offer free dining, can anyone remember if it usually covers dates in April and May? We usually go in September but fancy a change!

Thank you 😀
We've got it for May this year - 7th til 14th then we move off site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter