Free dining nov 2018

alisonbestford

<font color=990066>Can cope with the dentist after
Dd and I are hoping to visit Florida next nov/Dec but I can't book my holidays off work until nearer the time. I can book 5 nights now with wdw and 'lock in' the free dining. Question is . .If I have to change the dates will the dates on the wdw tickets change to match the new date when we check in?

the tickets only start the first time you enter a park
so if you change your dates, the tickets will follow

the main issue is that the free dining ends tonight

you mentionned on the other thread you'd be staying at a all stars. The is only 1 CS credit per night for the free dining deal) and tomorrow this will probably end. QSDP and DDP will most probably continue for moderates and deluxes (without a gift card) but Values will probably be out of this extended offer.

The other thing you need to consider is that there is only a limited number of rooms released for free dining.
When (and if ) you need to change dates, there will need to be a room, eligible for free dining, for your new dates. (even if the deal has ended the disney system remembers which rooms were eligible for the deal)

when you call to change your dates, if there is no room eligible for the FD deal you locked in, then you won't be able to change your dates and keep your free dining.

the tickets only start the first time you enter a park
so if you change your dates, the tickets will follow

the main issue is that the free dining ends tonight

you mentionned on the other thread you'd be staying at a all stars. The is only 1 CS credit per night for the free dining deal) and tomorrow this will probably end. QSDP and DDP will most probably continue for moderates and deluxes (without a gift card) but Values will probably be out of this extended offer.

The other thing you need to consider is that there is only a limited number of rooms released for free dining.
When (and if ) you need to change dates, there will need to be a room, eligible for free dining, for your new dates. (even if the deal has ended the disney system remembers which rooms were eligible for the deal)

when you call to change your dates, if there is no room eligible for the FD deal you locked in, then you won't be able to change your dates and keep your free dining.
Thank you. We have booked all Stars Music for 5 nights all being well. If I'm unable to have time off then well have to take pot luck :-) I'm a nurse so am used to only being able to take time off on an ad hock basis. If I can have the 5 days off with free breakfast it'll be a massive bonus :-)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter