• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free dining package question

wdwfan1

DIS Veteran
Decided to stay at a moderate instead of using points in October. We always buy annual passes, but ours have expired. Do you think they would let us turn in the pass portion of this package and use it towards new APs? I figure they wont, but was just wondering......

Try posting this on the BUdget Board and maybe GoldenOldie will reply (she knows EVERYTHING about tickets). My guess is that this WILL be allowed. Maybe GO will know whether you can get the DVC AP discount at the same time (I'm assuming you are a DVC member, since this is a DVC Board). I think that you should be able to get the discount too.

My friend is buying the 3day free dining with 1day pass and she is planning to put the $67 towards her next AP. She said the CM who booked her reservation confirmed that this can be done.
then again i could be wrong.

wdwfan1 said:
Decided to stay at a moderate instead of using points in October. We always buy annual passes, but ours have expired. Do you think they would let us turn in the pass portion of this package and use it towards new APs? I figure they wont, but was just wondering......
Yes. Once you receive the MYW ticket, it is yours to do with as you choose. That includes taking it to a Guest Relations office (at one of the parks or DD) and upgrading it to an Annual or Premium Annual Pass. (You can't do it at the resort, though, as they are still not equipped to handle annual pass sales & upgrades).

If yo are a DVC member, you can get the DVC discount provided you have the proper documentation. (Blue member card and matching photo ID).

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter