Free Dining Review 9/30-10/8

Disneyaunt4

<font color=red>I wonder what they put in that wax
This is my first attempt at any kind of review. Wouldn't have been able to choose any of these places without the help of all of you. So I am hoping that this review may help others.

We were a Magical Gathering since there were 8 of us. 4 adults and 4 children 4-11. And we are all good eaters :)

Sept. 30th we arrive late afternoon at Pop and just have dinner there. Found the dinners there ok and didn't care to much for the breakfasts. Thought the pancakes tasted like cardboard.

Oct. 1st Breakfast at Crystal Palace. WE LOVED IT HERE. Thought the food was excellent,had a great server and the characters came around alot.Our favorite breakfast :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Oct. 2nd Just did counter service at Pop

Oct. 3rd Whispering Canyon Cafe Lunch-We had really been looking forward to this meal after reading others reviews and seeing pictures. Our server was good but we were very disappointed with the food. We all ordered milk shakes,they were good and The Skillet which was just blah. Best part was the mashed potatoes. Don't think we will do this one again :guilty:

Oct 4th Le Cellier lunch- We had been looking forward to this meal the most. My sister and I both knew what we were getting to eat before we even got there. Started with Choc. Rasp shakes that we soooo good. The cheddar cheese soup is everything I heard it was,my taste buds were in a very happy place. Had to ask for more pretzel bread is was so good. The petite filet was excellent. ANd we got the creme brule sampler,the vanilla was good but the maple was to die for. We will be eating here again :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Oct. 5th Crystal Palace early dinner before MNSSHP- We were really happy with both our breakfast and dinner here. The food and service very,very good here. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Oct. 6th Donald's Breakfastosaurus at Animal Kingdom- As you can see we are big breakfast people and were not disappointed here. Food and service was very good here. And the characters were everywhere. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Oct. 7th Chef Mickey's for breakfast- We loved it here. Everything was excellent here. The kids were given towel animals in a salute to mousekeeping,and were so proud of them had to carry them home on the plane with us. Mickey sure knows how to put on a good breakfast :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner- This is one I was nervous about as I had heard alot of bad reviews. But we went in with the idea that at least we were eating in THE CASTLE,a first for us. I got the prime rib and it was probably one of the best I have ever had in my life. We all were very happy with the food here. And the little show with Fairy God-Mother was cute,the kids loved it. My only complaint here was I did feel we were being rushed out to make room for the next diners. I was still eating my salad when the main course came. But the food gets :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Oct. 8th last day Breakfast 1900 Park Fare- I can't give a fair review on this one as I awoke with a migrane and really couldn't eat. Everyone else in the party said it was very good,almost as good as Crystal Palace. I didn't like our seating we were in some room off the main room,almost seemed like we were sitting in the lobby. Plenty of characters and they all came into our room. Will have to try this one again.

Hope I haven't bored you all and hope this helps someone else with their dining choices. One last thing we arrived 20-30 minutes before our ADR times for each meal and were seated within 5 minutes. Our first time with the dining plan and we loved it and found it was plenty of food,if not too much food.

Oh my goodness, you sure haven't bored me! I enjoyed every word, thank you for sharing! :thumbsup2

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter