Free Dining?

LILJAN59

Mouseketeer
i read some place there is a free dining promotion starting in January.
Does anyone k ow the dates?

I don't think there is free Di in. There is a packagetdeal for room, tickets and dining at a discounted rate. It is on the Disney web site

Sometimes there are non-public deals for free dining; bounce back and PIN code offers. As far as I know, there’s no public free dining promotion for January.

Unless its a private PIN code sent to specifically targeted people no there is no free dining offer starting in January.
Free dining is what the current bounce back offer is through the end of this month for dates from May to December 2018.
I have free dining for December 2018 via a bounce back.

There is a discount where you pay rack rate for a room and tickets and you get a dining plan for free.

Let's approach it another way. Eliminate free dining and reduce the rack rate. the expense to provide "free dining" has to come from somewhere

Also there is no way I can eat multiple full meals a day.

Let's approach it another way. Eliminate free dining and reduce the rack rate. the expense to provide "free dining" has to come from somewhere

If that's what you want then email Disney about it.
Disney does not have to offer any discount nor do they have to reduce the rack rate so you could be paying rack rate and full price for the dining plan if that's what you want. Personally though I'd rather usea discount instead of paying full price for everything.
BTW most people can manage to eat 2 meals per day (example a pulled pork sandwich, fries, and a drink) and a couple snacks.... so you'd be in the minority there.

Last edited:

Promotions vary. Sometimes it's a dining plan at no charge, sometimes it's a room discount, sometimes it's a special gift. Sometimes promotion run concurrently.

With three levels of dining plans, nobody must eat multiple full meals a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!