FREE Disney stuff at Huggies.com

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi, I just sent away for my first DISNEY ITEM from www.huggies.com You save up points from your Huggies items and trade them for Disney stuff. It took only 5 packages of diapers for me to order a FREE Mickey backpack. I'll be giving it to my son for Christmas!

SandraC,

I just ordered my stargazer set(pooh). I am sooo excited, I can't wait to get it. I am getting it for my 2 year old for Christmas.

Is this anything Good Nites are eligible for? Or just diapers.

Goodnites had points on them but I can't find them on my newest package. They are on the older ones and I've saved some. Sometimes I wondered why I bothered :rolleyes: now I'm glad I did I just have to find and count them. :D

For those with Goodnights points - I looked on the site and couldn't find them referenced so I wrote the customer service an email this is the answer:

Thanks for your e-mail about the HUGGIES® Rewards program from HUGGIES®
diapers.

In response to your inquiry, the proof-of purchase points from
GOODNITES® disposable absorbent underpants will be honored for the HUGGIES
Rewards program. This product is not referenced in the HUGGIES Rewards
program because we recently removed the proof-of-purchase points from our
packages of GOODNITES underpants. However, we are happy to offer you
this opportunity to use your accumulated points.

Thanks again for visiting our web site and for taking the time to
contact us.

I have enough for the stargazer set and more! Thanks for the tip.

Thanks for the update!!! But I'm confused LOL... The package doesn't have points (as they said, they removed them) So how do you use them for the promotion?

Thanks for any update!!!

I've been saving them so I have them from the old packages. You might check the stores they haven't been off the packages long; they may still have some older packages. Only my newest package didn't have points.

I wish I had known about this longer.... I would have been saving those points from the endless packages of diapers I purchase. I hope that I will be able to save enough points before this ends for something really cute for my son. Darn ;)

I sent for the Pooh Chair in the Huggies Rewards program on 8/1. I received the chair yesterday via UPS. It was nicely wrapped in plastic in a big box and looks great. My one year old is sitting in it whenever he stops being the little whirling top that he is. He definitely enjoys it -- he points to the face on the back of the chair and says something in an excited tone of voice.

I'm definitely glad that I bought it after he'd mastered sitting straight up on the floor. The chair is made of a foam and covered with the Pooh cover (so it's not the most sturdy.) I imagine it may get softer over time -- maybe I can stuff it with some new foam when that happens.

Anyway, just thought I'd share my experience. I'm saving up for the next thing -- either the Stargazer set or maybe the CD's.

:earsboy:

I happened to have all of the points I needed for the Mickey backpack so I sent my order off very soon after it started and I still do not have anything.
I called today and they asked if it had been 10 weeks since I sent my order. I said it was sent about 6 weeks ago and I was surprised it was not even processed yet (they cashed my check over a month ago), especially since I had to be one of the first to get my order in.
They said to call back after at least a week and they would see if it had been sent out yet. She thought they sent out via UPS from Minnesota. Since I am in Texas I know it will probably take about a week to get here.
We are going to WDW in a few weeks and I wanted the backpack to surprise my 5 YO DD.
Oh well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter