Free meal with onsite package???

tfero

Earning My Ears
Help! We are staying at the HRH Jan1-3....(soooo excited!) It will be our whole family's (all 3 of us!) first trip there...we were wondering about the free meal that is included at "select" restaurants?....Can anyone tell me which ones? And if I need to reserve them now?...Appreciate any and all comments!...
Thanks, Tracy :jester:

The restaurnts should be listed on some of the materials you received. We used our free meal at the Hard Rock Cafe. I can't remember which other restaurants were part of the deal.

Thanks gschmerl!..I guess I need to look harder at the material :)...what about ps for mythos or HrC?...any suggestions there? Thanks! Tracy
:wave:

Tracy,
When we got our final documents, there was a booklet of vouchers. The one for the free meal listed the restaurants in which it could be used.
At the HRC there was a looooong line. We just showed our room key to the person at the door and we were seated in five minutes.
For Mythos, we stopped by when they opened and made a reservation for dinner for that night. At this time of year Mtythos might not be opened for dinner because the parks close early. You could probably just stop in and be seated for lunch. We were there in July and the parks were crowded and open until 10:00. The parks shouldn't be crowded at the time you're going, so you shouldn't really have any problems in the restaurants. DEFINITELY eat at Mythos!!

If I am not mistaken the restaurants that go with that offer are Hard Rock Cafe, NBA City and NASCAR cafe. It is for lunch or dinner and includes entree, beverage (no alcohol) and tax. I would not worry about reserving prior to getting there. Have a great trip:)

We used ours at the HRC. They do not accept reservations, but we walked up to the hostess, showed our room key and were seated right away. The food was excellent, as was the service and the atmosphere. Highly recommend.

Thanks photo...do you have any recommendations for "must do's" at IOA or US?...we love thrill rides, too...do you have any favorites?...Thanks, Tracy:wave: :wave:

:wave: <<<<----me! right before my flight leaves on Jan 1st!

Tracy,
If you like thrill rides you MUST do Dueling Dragons (FRONT ROW), Hulk, Spiderman. Dragons can only really be appreciated in the front row. It's fun to ride in any row, but you miss a lot if you're not in the front. If you get to the park early and go right back to Dragons, you can ride the front row over and over!!!

Thanks for the tip gschmerl!...I will definitely do that!...Can't wait only 27 more days!!!!:wave:
Tracy

Tracy,

Our favorite park in Orlando! Spiderman was the favorite of all rides, Hulk was the most awesome coaster! Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter