Free Tickets for MNSSHP!

Exhausting

Earning My Ears
I have tickets to MNSSHP for October 8, 2004. Postponed our trip and want to know if anyone is going to Disney at this time and would like them. NOT SELLING....FREE!!! Dont want them to go to waste. 3 adult(10+) and 1 child(3-9).

wow!!! leave it to a diser to be so magical as to offer tickets for free!!! as someone who checks ebay daily for 10/31 mnsshp tickets (at ridiculous prices) it is so refreshing to see such an act of kindness!!!

That is exactly what we would need is 3 adults..DD (11) and one child DD (9) if you still have them!! Would be happy to pay something for them!!!

I will be staying at WDW FROM OCT 7-13TH. Me and my wife and two children AGES 7 AND 13. Pick me please!!!

What a great gift for someone. It is so nice to see someone not want to profit off others. Seeing tickets on e-bay makes my blood boil. Good for you;)

Did you try calling guest services and seeing if they could be exchanged. Others have done so....

Thanks to the people who posted nice things about me giving away my MNSSHP tickets. They have been sent out to a couple and their 2 children who emailed me requesting them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter