Freerealms for mac users? Help I'm confused!

coolshannie

DIS Veteran
I was aware that freerealms did not work with apple during beta, but I recently logged back on and noticed it was compatible with safari. Every time I press "Play Now" I am sent back to my profile page. I haven't downloaded the game and have no idea how. I've tried searching faq's but they've been no help at all. Is freerealms not compatible with apple still? If so why is the safari button listed as a compatible browser?

Thanks for reading! :goodvibes

I am not sure, but I wonder if when they say safari, they mean the pc version. Apple does make safari for the pc as well

I am not sure, but I wonder if when they say safari, they mean the pc version. Apple does make safari for the pc as well

Ah that's true. I didn't think of that. The other thing I'm now wondering about is if free realms is not compatible with apple, than does it work if I were to load parallels onto my apple?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter